Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Downloaded the update, have not installed it yet, but cannot find the 126MB file when I looked for it on my Pre with Internalz. Could somebody please help inform me on the whereabouts of this file on the pre? I considered going in usb mode and searching after it is connected to the desktop but was hoping I could find it with Internalz. I am considering deleting it... Thank you...
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Doesn't anybody know where the file went into the pre after we downloaded it but before we installed it? Or did everybody instantly install it after downloading and the installer file got deleted automatically... Interesting... 79 views, not one answer. I also did a search on here but found no answer either... Anybody out there with the knowledge kind enough willing to help out? I can't believe and don't want to think that most on here are either very capable but unwilling to share or that most on here are not capable at all. Aside from the app developers, they are way cool, at least the ones that I have had the pleasure talking with.
    Sorry, I have no idea. It obviously can't be on the /var partition at least. As that is too small to hold it.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Thank you Kyusaku... I appreciate you answering me. Yes, I agree with you that it could not be in the VAR. I already looked in the download folder or any other folder I can see using Internalz, lol... Is it hidden maybe? And if so where... Hmmm this is getting to be more interesting...