Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    Why doctor ? Why not EPR ?
    EPR is not reliable imo. When I previously ran it, Preware still showed various patches still installed on my Pre. I had to manually remove them instead...

I want to webos doctor to 1.3.1 because I would prefer not to loose my yahoo sync settings in the palm profile restore...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I'm also waiting for the 1.3.1 webOS Doctor because my Pre was repeatedly updating to 1.2.1 and it could definitely use a fresh start to remove any patch remnants. But now I'm not sure if I want to run the 1.3.1 Doctor when it's finally released because of all the problems with the Palm Profile syncing right now.
    anyone know why its not out yet?
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    why do you need it cant you use update it or use the old one and then update your phone??????
    i just prefer to do a whole clean install but also i was thinking that with all the bugs that the delay may be because they are doing another version update
    Quote Originally Posted by jacr91 View Post
    why do you need it cant you use update it or use the old one and then update your phone??????
    It's just a bit tedious to do that. It takes about the same time to doctor a phone than the on-device updating. Not to mention without a new version of WebOS Doctor, WebOS Repair Utility can't work with WebOS 1.3.1
    <merged>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Still no Dr.? >:[
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    From the webos quick install 2.9 thread...

Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    Also, Jason, I don't know when it came available but WebOSDoctor 1.3.1 is available now. Here is the link.

http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p...0ewwsprint.jar
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12