1.    #1  
    I've noticed that lately my speaker sounds like crap. I opened it up and there was a ton of what looked like dust in it, so is this the same problem I saw in thread 200927? (sorry, forums won't let me link.)

And if so, will Sprint replace it? This is my only sprint phone, so I don't have any backup.
    yes, some stores just put in the replacement order. some have the tech check for liquid, physical damage, try to fix it THEN put in the order.

Common problem, which the insurance takes care off. just did it today, replacement tommorow. be sure you backup and take your pics, music off by usb sync or upload to fb or photobucket for last minute pictures. they will most likely order it and tell u come back tomorrow. rarely, they swap you same day. so be prepared!
    yes, some stores just put in the replacement order. some have the tech check for liquid, physical damage, try to fix it THEN put in the order.

Common problem, which the insurance takes care off. just did it today, replacement tommorow. be sure you backup and take your pics, music off by usb sync or upload to fb or photobucket for last minute pictures. they will most likely order it and tell u come back tomorrow. rarely, they swap you same day. so be prepared!
  4.    #4  
    By the insurance takes care of, does that mean we have to pay a deductible?