Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good lord!!! This is the problem with society these days. Here is a devise that I couldnt even imagine being around when I was a kid. Hell there wasnt even a cell phone back then. And yet here are these whiney azz people crying cause their phone wont do this or that or this yet. Thats the problem now days, everything has to be rushed and its all about money. What would yal do if god zapped yal back a few hundred years. You know back in the day where you actually had to work for something and not get it by ordering through a speaker. If all yal are just gonna set back and b@&ch about it. Then get off your azz and design your own cell phone that can do almost as much as that dam computer can. You know kinda like what the people who design some of these apps. Which by the way thank yal for yal's hard work!!!
    That's some seriously bass-ackwards, country *** "logic."

People WORK however many hours to pay hundreds of dollars for a device then expect it to function properly so that they don't have so many personal or business difficulties and that makes THEM the problem?

Please. You're giving the South a bad name.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    then there is a problem with laptops, computers, tvs, game consoles, ISP or anything that's technology and craps out. You want to know why?...cause its technology, nothin ever works properly everything has faults and nothing is perfect.

but in the world we live in now that is unacceptable. We always compare one item to another. And we sometimes are I'll informed and compare a once useless item, that later on was patch to perfection a great product now... But not back then.

oh and also we use the old hard earn cash as an excuse to complain that we should get wat I paid for. And the way I see it you get what's out of the box. If its a pre with no recording and bad battery problems that's what you get. A little research help or a quick google, but society now wants a perfect device. Which does not exist.

but sadly the people who believe they wasted money investing into the pre are entitled to their opinion (bummer), and they can comlain of a product even if the feature they want does not exit at all on any phone (flash anyone). But really human being are not perfect and we created all the technology in the world.... So it should be perfect right? Cause I spent money into it... NO!!!!

and if the pre not ur type of phone, there are hundreds in the market so choose wat you want and leave, oh and don't post ur sad story in the forums surely no one cares about a guy name joe40000 on the internet.
    The Nokia N900 has Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by acekilla View Post
    but sadly the people who believe they wasted money investing into the pre are entitled to their opinion (bummer), and they can comlain of a product even if the feature they want does not exit at all on any phone (flash anyone).
    Second verse, same as the first.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post

well there you go people who complain about flash the nokia has it and go get the phone. problem solved for the ones to complain about the lack of flash
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    No, it doesn't. It has an open-source alternative to Flash.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    sorry... i was going by the n900 site where it says adobe flash 9.4 support.

my bad... didnt realize it was different. plays hulu anyways.

Maemo software | Nokia › Nokia N900 mobile computer

Quote Originally Posted by dallashigh View Post
    No, it doesn't. It has an open-source alternative to Flash.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    Second verse, same as the first.
    LOL....I use that phrase all the time.......And you picked a good time to use it.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123