1.    #1  
    Ever since I updated to 1.3.1. When I try to download apps in the app catalog. It freezes when I press on the download button. What is wrong and is anyone else facing this problem?
    This just happened to me while launching the app catalog. I didn't even get as far as trying to download anything. I had to restart the phone by removing the battery as the screen and the power button were unresponsive. I don't know if having Classic running in the background with music playing had anything to do with it. Plenty of problems with 1.3.1. With so many issues, will 1.3.2 be released soon?
    This just happened to me while launching the app catalog. I didn't even get as far as trying to download anything. I had to restart the phone by removing the battery as the screen and the power button were unresponsive. I don't know if having Classic running in the background with music playing had anything to do with it. Plenty of problems with 1.3.1. With so many issues, will 1.3.2 be released soon?
    Sorry for the double post. Connection was acting strangely.