Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys just wondering what your data usage has looked like. Mines usually around 5 gigs or so sometimes I use the phone to download files while im at work so i can transfer them to the pc later. Between that and all this preware stuff I use a bit of bandwidth
    Usually around 200MB per billing cycle. I'm almost always around wifi.
    my avg is about 1.5GB of data... my high/low was 2.9GB/800MB. but my friend has the Pre, his avg usage rate is around 11GB per month. Thats CRAZY!! also I live in SF Bay Area my speedtest is usually 1.4Mbit/s thats fast xD
    about 1G/month
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    for just my line its usually 1-2GB when I'm on wifi most of the time and 3-5GB when I'm not.
  6.    #6  
    Wow i thought I was bad with 5 gigs....11?!?!? sprint hasnt said anything to him yet i heard there was a 5 gig cap
    Quote Originally Posted by odm4286 View Post
    Wow i thought I was bad with 5 gigs....11?!?!? sprint hasnt said anything to him yet i heard there was a 5 gig cap
    Thats if u have the mobile air card they cap that to 5GB
  8.    #8  
    ooo so on the pre you have true unlimited?
    ooo so on the pre you have true unlimited?
    yezzir! xD
  10.    #10  
    anyone else i wonder if anyone can break the 11gig record so far
    anyone else i wonder if anyone can break the 11gig record so far
    yeah i wonder if anyone has gone over 11GB... Im sure there is someone out there...
    Last edited by Palmac06; 11/14/2009 at 08:10 PM.
    god, 11gigs, wow, I have broken 10 back when I had palm os and limewire but I only use like 3-5 now that the pre has wifi, but no limewire either now :-(
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Hey guys just wondering what your data usage has looked like. Mines usually around 5 gigs or so sometimes I use the phone to download files while im at work so i can transfer them to the pc later. Between that and all this preware stuff I use a bit of bandwidth
    mine was pretty damned close to 5gb/month until I started using wifi-only (when I can) for podcast downloads.
    -m
    4GB
    11 gigs? screen shot or it didn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by grandebob View Post
    believe it or not... im not gonna ask for my friends sprint bill just to prove it...
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by grandebob View Post
    Eh actualy I can see it with alot of downloading and streaming. I mean hey you can even torrent on the pre now
    Eh actualy I can see it with alot of downloading and streaming. I mean hey you can even torrent on the pre now
    Yeah hes on youtube and Pandora 99% of the time... believe me his phone is always plugged into the computer... phone never dies! haha
    About 1.5GBs a month. I topped 3GB once, but I was using the Pre as my primary computer essentially. Usually about 1-1.5GBs otherwise with my level of web surfing.
  20.    #20  
    hmm guess sprint is pretty lax about data usage for now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast