Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48
  1. Cohens's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    #21  
    11 gigs isn't that much... Even I go over that on WiFi just most people use their phones differently when they aren't on WiFi and that guy obviously doesn't. 11 gigs on pure 3G is pretty ******** though with the speed cap that would take all month every month continuous use.

    5 gigs data is every networks "unlimited" plan. It isn't a cap though all it does is "red flag" excess use and if it gets to be too much someone eventually reviews the usage. I'm yet to find anyone on Sprint who has been billed or disconnected for going over though so I wouldn't worry about it. I do know Verizon gets ****y about it sometimes.
  2. RPFTW's Avatar
    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    #22  
    580MB for this month so far
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohens View Post
    11 gigs isn't that much... Even I go over that on WiFi just most people use their phones differently when they aren't on WiFi and that guy obviously doesn't. 11 gigs on pure 3G is pretty ******** though with the speed cap that would take all month every month continuous use.

    5 gigs data is every networks "unlimited" plan. It isn't a cap though all it does is "red flag" excess use and if it gets to be too much someone eventually reviews the usage. I'm yet to find anyone on Sprint who has been billed or disconnected for going over though so I wouldn't worry about it. I do know Verizon gets ****y about it sometimes.
    There is no cap limit on your phone and plan. Its truly unlimited. Only plan that is capped is the Mobile Air card n its plans are cap at 5GB... other than that.... its unlimited on ur plan n phone...
  4.    #24  
    makes sense considering the pre automaticly downloads and uploads at times
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmac06 View Post
    There is no cap limit on your phone and plan. Its truly unlimited. Only plan that is capped is the Mobile Air card n its plans are cap at 5GB... other than that.... its unlimited on ur plan n phone...
    Nothing is "unlimited" in the cell phone world. If you take a look at the contract you signed with your phone, you'll notice the clause:

    "We reserve the right to limit or suspend any heavy, continuous data usage that adversely impacts our network performance or hinders access to our network."

    Notice, of course, that the definition of "heavy, continuous usage" is entirely up to Sprint. I have no doubt that an account with over 11GB usage in a month has been flagged for high usage. If/when Sprint will actually do anything about it is going to be up to them.
  6. #26  
    I'm at 11.5 gigs right now most months I hover around 7gigs
  7.    #27  
    Well if anyone gets any bs from sprint post here so we know how far we can push our data plans
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by odm4286 View Post
    Well if anyone gets any bs from sprint post here so we know how far we can push our data plans
    no problem... will do
  9. #29  
    I've gone over 5 gigs every month since I've had sprint not a word. Its been like 16 months
  10. jacr91's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #30  
    Between 5 or 8 GBs for me
  11. KJ78's Avatar
    Posts
    838 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    #31  
    about 4 gb on the last bill
  12. #32  
    U're lucky... After my first 200mb O2 Germany reduces me to GPRS speed... Still free of charge but it's damn slow.
  13.    #33  
    damn 200mb wth kind of data plan is that?
  14. #34  
    The one I'm able to pay :P Still is 14.91$ (10) /month. Plus the normal bill stuff wich goes for me 60$ (40) in total...
    Knowing it's off topic, but how much do you pay?

    The only option left is to get the expencive data pack L - wich is limited to 5gb (after this u pay 75ct/mb) for about 37$ (25).

    Let's say it this way - O2 Germany would charge me either with 4 300,8$ for 11gb traffic or I wouldn't be able to use that much data since it would use too much time with GPRS :>
  15.    #35  
    80dollars
  16. #36  
    in total? =.= man, i've been born in the wrong place.
  17. #37  
    I thought Canada had BS plans....guess the EU is getting it worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintCat View Post
    The one I'm able to pay :P Still is 14.91$ (10) /month. Plus the normal bill stuff wich goes for me 60$ (40) in total...
    Knowing it's off topic, but how much do you pay?

    The only option left is to get the expencive data pack L - wich is limited to 5gb (after this u pay 75ct/mb) for about 37$ (25).

    Let's say it this way - O2 Germany would charge me either with 4 300,8$ for 11gb traffic or I wouldn't be able to use that much data since it would use too much time with GPRS :>
  18. #38  
    9.8 gigs this month (alot of my tether)
  19.    #39  
    keep it going guys
  20.    #40  
    any updates?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions