Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1.    #1  
    K guys, need help! I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit, and I'm getting the "Unable to Find Device" error when I try novacom. I had it working with my Vista 64-bit and Windows 7 64-bit, but then my HD crashed and I have no clue what rigamarole I went through to get my device rooted (it was a pain).

    I updated to 1.3.1 last night (big mistake); it took away my force roam (I get NO signal unless I roam, sweet huh).

    So basically, I am desperate to start roaming again. I have installed and followed all the steps correctly (I assume), I just don't know what's going on. If anyone would like to use TeamViewer (RDP app) to welcome themselves onto my computer and see if they can better troubleshoot that way, I'd be more than happy to! I just seriously need this fixed.

    Thanksssss my fellow nerds!
    - Josh
  2.    #2  
    This can be deleted. I guess it was because I was using a USB port that was associated with my card reader. FML.

Posting Permissions