1.    #1  
    I have mastered the art of making small talk while I wait for an app to load that I want to show a friend.... Palm please fix this soon :-(
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Most of the apps seem a bit more snappy with 1.3.1. For example Flixster used to take 30 seconds or so to load on my Pre, now it's more like 3. Same with Google Maps, the logo is only there for a second or so now. I think they are revamping some of the under the hood stuff with each OS update release.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNiteWithJme View Post
    Most of the apps seem a bit more snappy with 1.3.1. For example Flixster used to take 30 seconds or so to load on my Pre, now it's more like 3. Same with Google Maps, the logo is only there for a second or so now. I think they are revamping some of the under the hood stuff with each OS update release.
    While I'd agree it's a little faster, your examples are extreme exaggerations.

Have you considered the lower swap threshold patch?
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  4.    #4  
    I've heard about that patch, but I already upgraded to 1.3 before I could install it, what are the result with it?
    my phone feels like its running a lot smoother and faster. Its not even hanging when i'm scrolling through apps.