Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I was able to remove my patches and themes last night (thank you Emergency Patch Removal tool for making it so easy) and installed 1.3.1 without any problems.

I was expecting this morning to not have many or any of the many patches I had used available for 1.3.1. Much to my surprise, they had all been upgraded to 1.3.1 already!

Awesome, work, folks!

Craig
    What program are you using and how can I find the Emergency Patch Removal tool? I'm using the WebOS Quick Install App.
    Quote Originally Posted by missbrunett419 View Post
    What program are you using and how can I find the Emergency Patch Removal tool? I'm using the WebOS Quick Install App.
    It's in Preware.
    If you are using Web QI then you need to install the File Manager Service and then install Preware. (You can find it from the third icon on the right, then click on the drop down menu and select all feeds).

From within Preware under List of Everything search by typing Emergency it should show up there, tap Install. It will install itself, remove all patches (AFTER you have uninstalled your theme FIRST, and then it will remove itself from your phone that way you can redo it at a later date. Then just reboot your Pre and presto your back to stock Pre tweaks.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knodalyte View Post
    . . . Awesome, work, folks! . . .
    +1
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced