1.    #1  
    Now that we finally have the choice of what we want to hear when a text message comes in, it's time to find a sound to replace that boring system sound we had to live with for so long.

Has anyone found a good site to download this kind of sound file from?
    Zedge.net
    Follow Me On

Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    Zedge.net
    +1, best place I've found
    I use Phonezoo. It's worked well for me.
  5.    #5  
    Wow...those are cool, if a bit long..... Lots to look through though!
    Zedge.net
    thanks was just searching for a site last nite!
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
    +1 for ZEDGE
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I've found lots of stuff here: soundboard.com
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    make yo own tones
    I use a site called tuneusin dot com
    Zedge.net
    Man, this site is awesome. Don't even have to sign up to download!! Thank you!!!
    I know how to do a lot on this phone, I am an active homebrewer and love fooling around with this....

However, after the 1.3.1 update, where is the change text option at? I am "sounds & ringtones" I see nothing...
    Quote Originally Posted by donald.aleshire View Post
    I know how to do a lot on this phone, I am an active homebrewer and love fooling around with this....

However, after the 1.3.1 update, where is the change text option at? I am "sounds & ringtones" I see nothing...
    Messaging App, main screen. Bring down the menu and pick Preferences and Settings. Voila.
    Is there a way to turn down the sound on the text message notification? It isn't controlled by system sounds anymore and my text notifications are really loud now.
    so in the messaging app, after the uodate it won't save my text conversation. It will save my yahoo im conversation. If someone returns my text it shows all our conversation though. I just want my text messaging bac to the way it was. I even tried taking the battery out. HELP PLEASE!