1.    #1  
    So the other day I dropped my Pre (thank God it was in it's case). But when I picked it up, I noticed that the power button on the top right of the phone was jammed. It doesn't click anymore and I have to press it really hard for it to work now. Any suggestions on how I can fix it?
    Mine did this and sprint ordered me a new (refurb) to replace it. Seems to be a common issue that happens even if you don't drop it.
  3.    #3  
    yeah but was your refurb in good condition? My Pre is absolutely flawless except for that and i have heard bad stories about refurbs. I kinda don't want to take a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleighc1892 View Post
    yeah but was your refurb in good condition? My Pre is absolutely flawless except for that and i have heard bad stories about refurbs. I kinda don't want to take a chance.
    Mine was a launch day pre that was working fine otherwise. My refurb appears to be in fine condition, no issues with it. If I had both my original pre and the refurb sitting in front of me I prob couldn't tell a difference.
    just had my pre replaced for this exact same issue...just go to a sprint store and they should do an exchange.

the first time i got my pre exchanged they gave a a brand new phone..this time i got a refurb (diff store)..but the refurb seems perfectly fine.
    Same thing happened to me the other day, although I didn't even drop it. Except it still doesn't work it I push extremely hard. I took it into the Sprint store yesterday and they're are ordering me a new one and should come in Monday or Tuesday.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    I have the same problem.
    hmm same problem. Do I have to go to a store with an authorized repair center or just any old sprint store?
    same problem, corrected instantly when i went into my sprint store
    Okay so I dropped my Pre. Damaged my power button. It worked with a bit of pressure. So I had the Sprint people look at it the other day. Now it doesn't work at all.
    same issue, sprint ordered replacement within minutes, no questions asked...refurb looks great, working well
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    got today the same problem: power button is not working anymore.. didnīt drop it..

Itīs my third Pre..
    i have a refurb and it looks and performs as though it were brand new. one wouldn't be able to tell the difference, as one also said earlier in the thread, between the refurbs and the virgins.