Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I appreciate the input. I'll let you guys know if I find any other glitches or if it causes issues though I'll likely use WebOS Repair Utility once it's up for 1.3.1 just to be safe.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    myself and a lot of others ran into the same issue and just updated with all the patches and themes still installed. Mine worked fine as did many others. I don't think its advised to do this regularly but for this update it removed them all on its own... After the update all my patches and my theme (aside from oddly the sprint icon still being themed) were all gone and the phone works fine (I'm typing this on it.).
    just install the update anyway
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Unfortunately the rule of thumb is no rhyme or reason.
    I installed 1.3.1 BEFORE removing patches. Now in catch 22 where can't remove old patches (get error) to reinstall or update to new. What should I do? I found Emergency Patch tool in Preware but should I use this or Web Doctor? What steps in Web Doctor?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I would try to run the "EPR" (Emerging Patch Tool) but it may not let you. I was able to reinstall most of the patches with Web OS Quick Install via USB on the computer. Worse comes to worse you can use Web doctor to restore to factory settings. Remember you lose everything! MAKE sure everything is backed up before doing this!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12