Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    all my phone does is checking for updates... and its like that for hella long does anyone know whats wrong?
  2. #2  
    I had this problem yesterday, I tried everything from reseting to partial reset in the device info options..... the only thing that seemed to fix it was running web os doctor....

    If web os doctor is your only soloution I recomend backing up your important files since you'll lose everything that isn't backed up by your palm profile when you run it.
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
  3. #3  
    I had this issue back in an earlier release (1.01 I think). Web Doctor fixed it for me
  4. #4  
    make sure you have data enabled ie not just wifi. I think that can make a difference.

    also fyi when you do get it to download, make sure to remove patches and themes before applying the update, if you put any on.
  5.    #5  
    i got it but now its says download failed will try again in a day and for some reason i cant remove the browser muti mod patch this iskind of annoying
  6. Tcub's Avatar
    Posts
    406 Posts
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    #6  
    What DaJo said. Worked for me this morning.
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  7. diomark's Avatar
    Posts
    752 Posts
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by moe2889 View Post
    all my phone does is checking for updates... and its like that for hella long does anyone know whats wrong?
    Did you disable the update daemon (chmod -x hack) because of the looping 1.2.1 update issue?

    If so, chmod +x /usr/bin/UpdateDaemon , reset your phone, and you shoudl be good to go.
    -m
  8.    #8  
    i did the webos doctor and now when i connect the phone to the computer nothing pops up and it just chargers really getting annoyed i try to reboot it and nothing is working please some one help me
  9. #9  
    I had this issue for 1.2.0. Ran the doctor and then it worked (with WiFi).
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
  10.    #10  
    i did and it says eorror i read the quickinstall page for 2.82 and its says not to do the doctor or it will put the phone back to facotry settings can i fix that?
  11. MaxLOL's Avatar
    Posts
    607 Posts
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by moe2889 View Post
    i did and it says eorror i read the quickinstall page for 2.82 and its says not to do the doctor or it will put the phone back to facotry settings can i fix that?


    Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    I had this problem yesterday, I tried everything from reseting to partial reset in the device info options..... the only thing that seemed to fix it was running web os doctor....

    If web os doctor is your only soloution I recomend backing up your important files since you'll lose everything that isn't backed up by your palm profile when you run it.
    you were answered already in your thread

Posting Permissions