1.    #1  
    Well, actually 3, it's faster for one.

The other two are:
    - The All Photos folder is gone
    - When flipping through pictures, every once in a while (like every 5 pics or so), when the Pre sharpens the picture, it turns black. Double tapping on the black screen to zoom in will show the picture, you just have to double tap it again to zoom out. Or, you slide to the next picture and go backwards again and the pic will show up fine.

Some odd little bug there.

Not sure why the All Photos folder isn't there anymore, maybe populating that thing took so long and maybe it's absence is the reason for the speed increase?
    I have a Miscellaneous folder that I didn't notice before. It also lists "photos" in folders for books I have loaded into the PalmReader App, like book covers and title pages. I also have a folder called "weather" in the photos app. Weird.

It seems to be grabbing anything it consideres a photo from anywhere on the phone now.
    Last edited by galavanter; 11/14/2009 at 01:47 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Really? The miscellaneous one usually contained pics that people sent me. But I don't have that weather folder.

Maybe you have that one weather app that changes your background according to the forecast?

How about your "all photos folder" do you have that?
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Well, actually 3, it's faster for one.

The other two are:
    - The All Photos folder is gone
    - When flipping through pictures, every once in a while (like every 5 pics or so), when the Pre sharpens the picture, it turns black. Double tapping on the black screen to zoom in will show the picture, you just have to double tap it again to zoom out. Or, you slide to the next picture and go backwards again and the pic will show up fine.

Some odd little bug there.

Not sure why the All Photos folder isn't there anymore, maybe populating that thing took so long and maybe it's absence is the reason for the speed increase?
    Also the options to send the pic is moved to the bottom as well as the trash.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

looks a lot better
    the camera app is much improved as well the way tapping the photo brings up just the last photo taken. Good change.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    How about your "all photos folder" do you have that?
    I do not have the "all photos folder".
    I'm wondering if they removed the all photos option to speed up load times.
    the misc. Folder usually contained pics that were saved from a web page. Those are the only pics that were ever in that folder for me.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    what's up with the Weather folder i now have at the bottom of my list?

there is even a screen shot type pic in there. it shows my proper city, but i have no idea what day it's from and it looks like its from a weather app that i dont even have installed.