Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    5 sisters I am in Glasgow and aint got the update yet. is your phone on O2 and have you changed the software other than the doctor stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by 5 sisters View Post
    I did have to run Web OS Doctor on my pre,as it froze after every 30 seconds of use,that was a fortnight ago!,What i have noticed tho since i removed preware(install apps from WebOSQI),I have had no problems since. Try the doctor see if he can help!
    Quote Originally Posted by nadz View Post
    5 sisters I am in Glasgow and aint got the update yet. is your phone on O2 and have you changed the software other than the doctor stuff?
    They probably Doctored the phone using sprint/bell firmware in order to get the 1.3.1 update *OR* flashed with O2 Firmware which was 1.1.2 and mistaken the 1.1.3 update for 1.3.1 =P.

Whatever the case is, 1.3.1 is NOT available for GSM (O2) Users as of yet, should be in a week or two so be patient =)
    why do i have all the features of 1.3.1 then?ie.forwarding,quicker camera,i also have the facebook app which is only available with the update! and 1.3.1 in my device info!
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 sisters View Post
    I did have to run Web OS Doctor on my pre,as it froze after every 30 seconds of use,that was a fortnight ago!,What i have noticed tho since i removed preware(install apps from WebOSQI),I have had no problems since. Try the doctor see if he can help!
    was it not the sprint doctor you used? the first time I flashed to 1.2.1 I didnt realise, all I was trying to do was reset my phone to original settings
    I just got a text from O2 Ireland saying that my phone will be updated soon. So hopefully 1.3.1 is on the way
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneosullivan View Post
    I just got a text from O2 Ireland saying that my phone will be updated soon. So hopefully 1.3.1 is on the way
    It will, Italy got the update today
    Got my UK O2 Pre update today to 1.3.1 (134mb) via Pre's update app. !!
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneosullivan View Post
    Hi there was it a text message or an email, as so far I have only had the generic email and still no update!!!!
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    you tried doing a manual update from the update button (far right as standard on the launcher) ?
    Tried the manual update but it keeps saying unable to connect and to try again later. So frustrating
    Quote Originally Posted by wardie View Post
    Tried the manual update but it keeps saying unable to connect and to try again later. So frustrating
    use wifi
    Quote Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
    use wifi
    Nope that did not work either. So I did the reset option on the device and hey ho it worked fine. Now currently getting my update via wifi.

Strange. Looks like something got messy on the system somewhere. No idea where from
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123