1.    #1  
    My phone is acting up and it didn't start acting up since one of my friend's borrowed my phone. I've had it for less than a month, but I suspect they may have dropped it in water. Before I go to the Sprint Store looking like a fool, does anyone know if the Pre has a ph water sensor anywhere on it? I've looked and had others look but none of us can seem to find one. I'm hoping its just glitches from it being a new phone, but I don't know. There is no sign of water damage otherwise.
  2.    #3  
    hmmm... thanks. So, it'd be best for me to go in the store and see what they have to say? If I was caught opening the phone, which I'm not comfortable with doing, that could void the warranty, could it not?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Unfortunately you won't know if it had water damage until it get sent back to Palm for repair. You'll get a refurb. Just don't say anything about water damage. And no I wouldn't take it apart.
  4.    #5  
    That's good to hear, thank you very much. I actually got mine two weeks ago, so they should just exchange it out right then and there for a new one