Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I got the palm pre when it came out and i also got a cellphone for my sister it was the lg rumor 2...So i got the rebate forms and did everything and sent them to sprint....Now all these months later sprint hasnt gave me no rebates for none of the phones...I called them and asked them what happen to my rebates???? They said they got them but they couldn't give the no rebates for none of the phones....*** is up with that ???????????? Wheres my rebate??????????? Today since they didnt give me no rebates I went to the verizon store and got new phones and i dont think im going to pay my sprint bill no more, until they give me that freaken rebate...Has this happen to anyone else???????

I went to check my bill online and its $$$1313.24
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    they didn't give me mine either......I had to ask for the forms in the first place...

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    I heard rumores of this happening. And spoke with a radio shack rep. (they deal with sprint, verizon and the others) He recommended that I buy the phone from them cause they do the rebates. So if sprint dont fork out the rebate its on them. So I got my new pre from radio shack, and only paid 150 usd and even got a new case for free.
    just remember if you dont pay your bills your credit will tank lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    ...Lacking details why would they tell you NO! rebate? don't lie to us child tell us the TRUTH
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    ...Lacking details why would they tell you NO! rebate? don't lie to us child tell us the TRUTH
    They gave me the form i sent it and i called sprint they said nope i couldnt get my rebate cause of some **** idk what it was and i check on the status online and it says declined...*** is up with that ??????????
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    this has everything to do with the Palm pre
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    this has everything to do with the Palm pre
    Didn't read.

un-thanked
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glamisfanatic View Post
    Didn't read.

un-thanked
    Quote Originally Posted by glamisfanatic View Post
    un-thanked
    If you thank someone, you have the ability to remove your thanks or "unthank" them.

I think perhaps you would like to see a "slap" button instead? I've seen some forums have a "karma" system set up....where you can either thank them or slap them and then combine both to get a final "karma" value. If you have more thanks than slaps, you have positive karma and vice-versa.

I'd like to see something like that here.
    As someone else mentioned, not paying your bill can ruin your credit rating and they can eventually take you to court and force you to pay the outstanding balance. You should've asked why the rebate was denied and discuss the grounds more in detail. It seems like you never asked as you seemed to be clueless as why it was denied.

Either this thread is fake, or you are totally overreacting and not trying to solve this issue rationally.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jacr91 View Post

Now all these months later sprint hasnt gave me no rebates for none of the phones...

I called them and asked them what happen to my rebates???? They said they got them but they couldn't give the no rebates for none of the phones....*** is up with that ????????????

I went to check my bill online and its $$$1313.24
    While disregarding all of your double negatives (if you meant them intentionally, then disregard the rest of my post). If you didn't intentionally post a bunch of double negatives...

If you're behind on your bill, they will not send you the rebate. It's stated on the rebate itself. https://manage.sprintpcs.com/special...bateWelcome.do
    (down in the fine print)

Have you checked online? There's a website you can check the status of your rebate. https://www.sprintrebates.com/track/sprintpcs/
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Its not a fake thread its for reals....i called sprint they asked me for the number where the rebate was going to go to i told them the number then they said oh yes plz check this website and they gave me the website that rposa posted.....then i told him no i already sent the forms a couple of months ago and he was like hold on let me check i waited for a while then he said oh it looks like we never got them your going to have to redo both of them but thats stupid bc on the website it says its been denied that means they got there????? idk what the hell is sprint doing with the forms but there being stupid right there...i did the rebate forms and sent them....i think sprint did this so i wont get my rebate

HERE IS MY BILL SO DONT SAY ITS FAKE I TOOK THE PIX OFF THE SPRINT WEBSITE
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jacr91; 11/14/2009 at 09:59 PM.
    Its not a fake thread its for reals....i called sprint they asked me for the number where the rebate was going to go to i told them the number then they said oh yes plz check this website and they gave me the website that rposa posted.....then i told him no i already sent the forms a couple of months ago and he was like hold on let me check i waited for a while then he said oh it looks like we never got them your going to have to redo both of them but thats stupid bc on the website it says its been denied that means they got there????? idk what the hell is sprint doing with the forms but there being stupid right there...i did the rebate forms and sent them....i think sprint did this so i wont get my rebate

How many months are you behind ? How many lines ????
    I think it's obvious why your rebate was rejected. Your bill shows the following:

Your account has been restricted because you have a past due balance.
    Total due: $1313.34
    Amount past due: $782.48
    Recent payments: none

And you are wondering why you didn't get your rebate?
    I want to say I received my rebate shortly after paying my second invoice.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I got my Pre Sep 10ish and I am still waiting for mine... just checked the website and it says that it is in the final stages and has been approved and should arrive in about 30 days or less...
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Blame it on serivce, Blame it on the phone, blame it on yo situation jus leave the thread a lone
    lol
    you want your rebate even tho you haven't paid your bill ever?
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I been paying my bill for 4 months and i never got my rebate im only behind one month and with next month on the 15 its going to be 2 months
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast