View Poll Results: Who is sick of their Palm Pre?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I'm so sick of it I can't take it anymore!

22 9.57%
  • My pre is running fine!

208 90.43%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Who is sick and tired of the endless updates, redownloading patches, and lame excuses from Sprint?
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Sick of the Palm Pre? No.
    Sick of these threads? Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    +100
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    what's there to be sick of?
    you may want for more, we all do but the phone and the os is solid.
  5. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steves743 View Post
    Who is sick and tired of the endless updates, redownloading patches, and lame excuses from Sprint?
    Yes, I hate when companies constantly work to improve the feature set and usability of products I buy from them!

Also, what "lame excuses" from Sprint are you talking about?
    Definitely not "sick of" my Pre. I'm actually quite happy with it.
    this thread should be renamed.... who is happy with their pre
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

im happy with mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    The same 5 people rooting for the pre... Build quality sucks...
    i agree plus i'm sick of the trolls
    Quote Originally Posted by palmparcha View Post
    The same 5 people rooting for the pre... Build quality sucks...
    5? Have you checked the poll results lately?
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Same here thats why now im on verizon
    Stupid sprint is charging me for things i dont do or use and they never gave me my rebate
    Quote Originally Posted by jacr91 View Post
    Same here thats why now im on verizon
    Stupid sprint is charging me for things i dont do or use and they never gave me my rebate
    huh? this is about the Pre not about Sprint
    kinda out of left field
    Im extreamly happy with my pre. And Sprint, well I cant say anything bad cause im on their unlimited plan. This is my first post. But I always browse around and run across threads like this. I find myself wandering what are these people doing to thier phones that make them dislike it so much. Again I have not had a lick of problem with mine other than some times it will lag. No big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by steves743 View Post
    guess there are not many sick of there pre lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    sick of the palm pre? No.
    +9,875,321.5
    Quote Originally Posted by chase1980 View Post
    Im extreamly happy with my pre. And Sprint, well I cant say anything bad cause im on their unlimited plan. This is my first post. But I always browse around and run across threads like this. I find myself wandering what are these people doing to thier phones that make them dislike it so much. Again I have not had a lick of problem with mine other than some times it will lag. No big deal.
    Ditto....release-gen Pre here.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    add me + my wife to the list of Pre Lovers. gotta say i am happy we gave the Pre and webOS a chance. this phone has made managing life easier even before the patches, themes, and so forth.
    i guess some people need something to complain about. this forum isn't for people to unite against the Pre. it is for people to discover the potential of this device/OS and build on it, whether it be by idea, or development. i personally think that palm, the developers, and forum members have done a great job of building an online community where we can discuss, search, and work on our beloved Pre's.
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    Quote Originally Posted by chase1980 View Post
    Most of the people don't have have problems with there Pre so they don't post. But the select few who do have problems complain a lot and don't know how to get a new phone. Plus you have your trolls and *******.
    this forum isn't for people to unite against the Pre. it is for people to discover the potential of this device/OS and build on it, whether it be by idea, or development. i personally think that palm, the developers, and forum members have done a great job of building an online community where we can discuss, search, and work on our beloved Pre's.

I totally agree. I'm a local truck driver. And was waiting to unload. So I pull out the pre and start messing around. Little poker and what not. Another driver walks up (Iphone owner) and was amazed with the pre. I thought I was gonna have to take it away from him. He went on complaing about a few small things with the i phone. But at the end of our conversation he decided the pre was for him and he loved the support that can be found for it if needed.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast