1.    #1  
    Where can I find quality mp4 videos to download and view on my Palm Pre? I'm looking for any type of content (ex. music videos, movies, short features, trailers...etc.)
    I find it easier to find what I want to watch first, then convert it to .3gp (or any other Pre readable format). That way you aren't restrited in what you can watch.

That being said, I have seen plenty of already converted videos on many different tracker sites. Doing a serch for .mp4 or .3gp will usually yeild quite a few results.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i have been using handbrake. use the ipod settings.
    Yeah I use realplayer sp which converts videos and even puts them on your pre for you..
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    This is why not having a native API hurts so much... if Palm allowed access to the underlying linux system, it would be trivial to support just about any video format.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the info. I have converted my own videos already. I was referring to a specific website or other sources that I can get mp4 and or .3gp videos to download to my phone.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I've been wondering this as well, i've searched around a bit but i want to just get videos not have to download another music player on my computer to download them from
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    TORRENT!

use isohunt and search for .mp4 then sort by videos. Or just search for ipod video or itouch.