1.    #1  
    Ok, I have lots of tweaks installed, but there's one that I would really love and can't find. The Pre lets you set up locking (simple PIN or Pwd) and turn it on or off. It locks anytime your screen turns off. What I would like is an icon to click to lock it, so that it's unlocked 90% of the time, but if I want to lock it I don't have to go into the Screen&Lock, then pick the simple PIN and enter it twice. Turning Locking on and off is a pain, and I tend to do it often enough, so I'd really like to be able to have an easier way to do this. A "Locking Toggle" app/tweak maybe.

Ideas? Anyone else think this would be useful?
    This would be a nice feature... I almost always have my phone on me so there's no need to have it locked, but there have been a few times when I've had to put my phone down at a friends house to charge or something and wanted to lock it.

It would have been nice to not have to go though 15 menus to get this done. ha

This should probably go in the Patch Request forum so the DEVs can see it better.
  3.    #3  
    That's exactly my thing. 90% of the time it's not locked, but there are times when I want to lock it.

I can't imagine it's that hard to do. Of course, completely dependent on the APIs. Maybe one of the uber-hacker tweaking gurus could weigh in. Or I could be less lazy and look at the SDK and figure out if there is a way to do it myself.