1.    #1  
    Could someone please tell me how to move individual apps to a new page. I believe that I have all the necessary patches to do this and can only figure out how to move entire page which kind of defeats my intent. Thanks in advance...
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    On the launcher? Tap and hold the icon and you will get what looks like a ripple circle around it. Then simply drag it over to another page. HTH.
    Simple drag and drop.

Press down on the icon in question until it gets those ripples around it and then drag to the left or right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duggleluv View Post
    Could someone please tell me how to move individual apps to a new page. I believe that I have all the necessary patches to do this and can only figure out how to move entire page which kind of defeats my intent. Thanks in advance...
    You can just hold your finger over the app until a "halo" appears around the app. Then move it wherever you like. To drag to a different page just move the app to the edge of the current page in the direction of the page you would like to move it to. It can sometimes be a little tricky but overall relatively easy. Hope this helps.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    You can just hold your finger over the app until a "halo" appears around the app. Then move it wherever you like.
    ....and FWIW....you don't need patches for that. Straight out of the box.