Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    Has anybody tried to plug a pre into a PlayStation 3 as a USB drive? Basically wanting to use it to transfer larger video files to my PS3. If anybody has tried this please let me know, don't want to mess either one up by linking them together.
  2. #2  
    Yep it works fine.. just tried it on mine.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you
  4. #4  
    I can't view movie files on my pre when it's plugged into my xbox 360, damnit microsfot
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by brandoncjr View Post
    I can't view movie files on my pre when it's plugged into my xbox 360, damnit microsfot
    I'd say it's more a "damnit Plam"
  6. #6  
    can you play music files? burn them to the ps3?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    I'd say it's more a "damnit Plam"
    no it is microsoft. Playstation is a lot better with reading external hard drives, usb drives, etc.

    if you plug pre in & then hit triangle you can go to ur music folder, hit triangle again & then copy music files/entire folders to ps3 hard drive
  8. edd247's Avatar
    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    #8  
    when I plug in my pre to my ps3 nothing pops up. No matter what mode (charge, usb, media) the ps3 doesn't recognize it. I have the slim ps3, maybe the older models work?
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by edd247 View Post
    when I plug in my pre to my ps3 nothing pops up. No matter what mode (charge, usb, media) the ps3 doesn't recognize it. I have the slim ps3, maybe the older models work?
    I have a slim too, you have to be in usb mode. When it pops up on music or photos or whichever, hit triangle & then show all
  10. #10  
    ok well I'm trying to connect my pre into my ps3 but when I put it on usb mode nothing happens I press the triangle and I seenothing under pics and music etc... Any suggestions ?
  11. stevied3's Avatar
    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    ok well I'm trying to connect my pre into my ps3 but when I put it on usb mode nothing happens I press the triangle and I seenothing under pics and music etc... Any suggestions ?

    same here. I get nothing when I connect to the ps3 via USB mode.

Posting Permissions