Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Anyway the bootleg charger messed my phone. I had to go get a new one exchange .. anyway I had my cell set-up perfectly, got all my emails and my FB profiles and was able to link them all. Now I am not getting any email and I am seeing a yellow exclamation point. Can anyone assist?
    Even with all the detailed debugging info you provided I'm at a loss as to best help you.

What have you done to try and fix this problem? Who is your e-mail service provider? Did you check that all the incoming and outgoing mail server settings are correct? Is your user name and password entered correctly? Can you currently accsess your e-mail via your computer okay? Are you haing any network connectivity issues right now? Are you receiving other error info other than just the yellow exclamation point.

You need to provide us with at least a little bit of info so we can help you.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 11/12/2009 at 09:40 PM.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Well its kind of clear and I am not here to get smart with either.. I just need assistance..

I asked how to begin receiving my emails again on my Pre. Right now all I have is a yellow explination point when I try to refresh each account.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MsTreoDiva View Post
    Well its kind of clear and I am not here to get smart with either.. I just need assistance..

I asked how to begin receiving my emails again on my Pre. Right now all I have is a yellow explination point when I try to refresh each account.
    I had that issue as well, a hard reset fixed it.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Even with all the detailed debugging info you provided I'm at a loss as to best help you.

What have you done to try and fix this problem? Who is your e-mail service provider? Did you check that all the incoming and outgoing mail server settings are correct? Is your user name and password entered correctly? Can you currently accsess your e-mail via your computer okay? Are you haing any network connectivity issues right now? Are you receiving other error info other than just the yellow exclamation point.

You need to provide us with at least a little bit of info so we can help you.
    I had to exchange my old phone for a new phone. I am trying to set my phone up like it use to be.

Last time I did not have to do anything to incoming and outgoing. I just entered my user name and passwords and it did it all. I am only adding aol and gmail accounts.

No other errors then that exclamation point. I am not receiving emails at all. Additionally when I switched the phones and signed into my profile it picked all of my accounts up. Just not receiving any emails at all.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
    I had that issue as well, a hard reset fixed it.
    This is a brand new phone, I signed into it with my profile from my old phone. So I am not receiving emails just the exclamation point..
    Have you rebooted the phone since this problem started?
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Have you rebooted the phone since this problem started?
    Yes I have
    I would go into the account details for the Gmail and AOL accounts and make sure they are correct. Those settings should be avaialbe on their respective web pages I would suspect. IMAP/SMTP servers, ports...all that stuff. It's quite possable that the Palm backup didn't restore everything properly. It has a bad track record.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I just deleted each one and added it back, thanks for your help.
    Glad it's working. Palm backup strikes again. They should really explain the limitations and problem areas with their system so that less tech savvy users don't get blind sided by wacky issues.