1.    #1  
    Is there no way to organize photos and albums on the Pre?

If not, and anybody knows a good app to do this, I'd appreciate the info. Basically, I'd rather do it on the Pre than via USB.
    Jeff Wilder, San Francisco Bay Area
    "I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'" - Buffy Summers

2.    #2  
    I guess I'm not.

Wow. The Pre's capabilities fail compared to the Centro's. Again.
    Jeff Wilder, San Francisco Bay Area
    "I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'" - Buffy Summers

yeah....
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wilder_jw View Post
    Is there no way to organize photos and albums on the Pre?

If not, and anybody knows a good app to do this, I'd appreciate the info. Basically, I'd rather do it on the Pre than via USB.
    It's not quick or efficient, but you can use Internalz. Just create a new directory in /media/internal/ and move (one by one) any photos you want to add to new directory. The directory will show up as another album in Photos.

I doubt you would rather use this method over accessing the phone via USB, but if you're dealing with a small number of photos and an immediate need, it will work.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Not quite sure, but I think that you can make different folders for different albums when you drag photos to the Pre. Past that structure, I don't know.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    Not quite sure, but I think that you can make different folders for different albums when you drag photos to the Pre. Past that structure, I don't know.
    You are correct, but that procedure requires a USB connection. wilder wanted an on-device solution. Unfortunately, the only on-device solution I know of is cumbersome and not what he was looking for.