Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    i dont think Sprint realized the stress or desire for fans to want to use this service. I use NFL app alot. (GO COLTS!) But we'll see if they learn and fix the servers.
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    works...it's about 5 secs behind the real broadcast...decent quality vid...have to reload every 5 mins or so, tho...I'm on wifi/dsl..
    Extremely pixelated video, extremely choppy audio, completely worthless... It's like being back in the 80's trying to watch **** on a scrambled channel ;-).
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Extremely pixelated video, extremely choppy audio, completely worthless... It's like being back in the 80's trying to watch **** on a scrambled channel ;-).
    hey you mean like when we would sit for hours watching the fuzzy screen waiting for that 2 sec glimps of clear scene on the **** channel?
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    When posting, please state whether you are watching the game via NFL Mobile or Sprint Tv. I'm trying to figure out if it's even working via NFL Mobile.
    watching using NFL Mobile app via wifi and its looks pretty good. Sometimes the picture gets pixelated but overall its very watchable.
    App: NFL Mobile
    Status: Error Can't connect to server - try again later. Been doing this for 8hrs.

This is only the 10th time I have ever used this app and it doesn't work. Wonderful. Broken one tenth of the time.
    Can't get NFL app to connect, watching now via Sprint TV over EVDO, working great. I can see all of the flags they are throwing. :P This is the first time I have had a problem with the NFL app, thought it might be due to updates for the Pixi, but perhaps it's just overload because people don't get the NFL network on cable.
    sprint tv, working perfectly in kc
    ok, so figure this one out. On wifi the pic was totally pixelated and unwatchable.

I turn wifi off and go back to EVDO and the pic and audio are great - very watchable.

i've tested both speed and wifi kills evdo, could this be optimized for evdo or something?
    I watched it on Sprint TV, when it was on EVDO (it went to 1X for a few minutes), the video was relatively smooth, some choppiness.
    I plugged into a mini speaker and the sound was decent.
    As a Dolphins fan, it better work great next week.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    still cant connect to the nfl app, not even to get to the home page, on wifi or evdo. ***. and f'n Bears.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    The game came out good on the Pre for me. This was using both connected Evdo and Wireless at different times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    That's too funny. Because I had the exact same thought trying to watch it via wi-fi through the NFL app. Ended up watching it on my MacBook being a 49ers fan. Wish I wouldn't have the game was so bad.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12