1.    #1  
    what is the name of the software I need to download from preware so I can forward text messages?
    Congrats on getting preware on the phone. I saw that you were having problems...

It's the enable forwarding patch...
    No software....you need a patch. It is in the patches feed under Messaging...Enable Forwarding.
  4.    #4  
    I obivously have a lot more work to do because preware is not on my phone only on my PC. sigh............................................................................ I need to do soem reading, I am sooooooo blown.............
    You can't install Preware on your PC.....

Read all of this:
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/preware
    Read all of this:
    Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
    Read all of this:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...0-preware.html
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I have tried adding tweaks with WebOS Quick Install. Some of the tweaks work fine (like the call duration in log), but on many (like the message forward tweak) I get:

ERROR: Unable to process patch to
    /us/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/chatview-assistant.jsdifflib.PatchFailedException: Incorrect Chunk: the position of chunk > target size

I searched for this error on the forum and wasn't able to find anything. Any ideas?
    Can anyone tell me where the enable txt fwd'ing patch went. Had it before 1.31 now lost. Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    You can now forward text messages in 1.31.
    no patch required. It's part of the 1.3.1 update. Just click on a text message and you'll get the forwarding option to pop up onto the screen.

you can thank me later...
    it does not need to be added on 1.3.1 is already there.
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    the patch is no longer required since web os 1.3.1 does this for you now.. just tap the message and it will show up with a box that says forward, copy.. etc.. and do what you need to do..
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Hey guys, does webOS 1.3.1 support text message forwarding...?

- Tate
    Quote Originally Posted by the_tate View Post
    Hey guys, does webOS 1.3.1 support text message forwarding...?

- Tate

Yes
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY