Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Ok...I've looked high and low on here for this so I apologize if this has already been addressed. I am getting notifications for events that have been deleted from my google calendar on my Pre. These are recurring events so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it or not. I have removed the google calendar and readded it....I've removed it, rebooted then readded it and still get the notification. I even removed the new recurring event then added the calendar and I still get the notifications. I don't get them within the web interface for the calendar but they seem to be stuck in the Pre.

Any ideas on this? I have contemplated a partial erase but figured I'd ask here before I went down that road.

This is not a huge issue but it is getting slightly annoying.

Any help would be appreciated.
    I have been having the same problem. Not sure what's up.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Well now I'm not sure if it's google calendar completely since I removed my google calendar & still got a notification for a deleted event. Has anyone besides KS & myself had this & if so what have you done to fix it?
    Sam problem here, though it's never been annoying enough for me to post.
    Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 700p, Treo 755, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Examiner...while it hasn't been annoying enough for you I have multiple reminders set up throughout the day...I'm a forgetful person as well as easily sidetracked, like the time that I was sitting at my desk working on a....wait a second what was I talking about originally? Oh yes...the reminders for deleted events...even with no google calendar associated with the phone the "phantom" reminders kept appearing so I basically have doubled my reminders in a day because of this. If I only had 2 or 3 a day then 4 or 6 wouldn't be so bad...but that's not the case.

If anyone has had the problem and seen it resolved even if it was a by-product of an action to fix something else I'd appreciate any input just short of pointing out that I'm overly sensitive to this issue.