Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am the biggest palm loyalist there is and want them to succeed, which means selling more phones. That said, I fear the day when someone else at work or even someone I know has a pre also. I like to be the only one. Anyone else?
  2. qqq
    I live in san francisco and I've only ever seen one "in the wild" so to speak. It was on a BART train going home from the airport last week. Pretty much nothing but iphones here.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    I only know my brother has one so I'm not the only one and he got it before me !
    I see them all the time around Portland. I have several friends that bought them independently of me owning one.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    See them & hear them (the standard jingle ringer) around Austin all the time.
    I see them EVERYWHERE in Wichita, Kansas. I work retail and see about 10 different people a week with a Pre in thier hands.
    Southern CA here....never seen one. I'm happily holding down the fort!
    I was at a business get together, and a guy sits down beside me and says, I think it's safe to sit right here beside a fellow Pre user. That was kind of neat, instead of yet another iPhone clone user! he loves his phone as much as I.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I too live in SF Bay area. I know atleast 4-5 people I can think of right now that have iphones & 0 that have a pre! I saw same type of thing on BART a few weeks ago coming bck from a play & I was the only Pre owner amongst about 10 other ophone iers!I do love my pre tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerblue View Post
    Ahh Dodgerblue, I'm manning the walls of Orange County in Southern California. Don't see too many civilians with them although there is a lot of interest anytime I whip it out.. my phone that is, well not just exclusively my phone, but I digress.
    Living in Pensacola, FL, I never see them. But I know you are out there! This forum alone has many users from my area.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattaspira View Post
    I see them EVERYWHERE in Wichita, Kansas. I work retail and see about 10 different people a week with a Pre in thier hands.
    i've only seen one here in wichita and thats my sisters boyfriend. then there is me of course
    Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    Living in Pensacola, FL, I never see them. But I know you are out there! This forum alone has many users from my area.
    I'm a user and a native pensacolian as well !! I see someone with a pre every now and then
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    i love complaining about my PrPrPr&#$275$;
    muhahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    i love complaining about my PrPrPr&#$275$;
    muhahahaha
    and I believe you do! Ha!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    The only other Pre I've seen outside a Sprint store is my wife's. I live in Pittsburgh, PA. Kinda makes me sad
    no one here in Cambridge Ohio even knows about the pre. many I phone users....
    I saw two other people with Pre around here in Austin, TX. On Campus.
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerblue View Post
    Southern CA here too. Orange County. Seen a few around, maybe a dozen here and there.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    The only other Pre I've seen outside a Sprint store is my wife's. I live in Pittsburgh, PA. Kinda makes me sad
    I have one, as does my friend. That's two more for Steeler Nation!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast