Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    steelers rock!!!!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    The only other Pre user I've seen is a friend who got one after I did and recommended it.

And I have to admit that I like not seeing them everywhere. I felt the same way when I had Treos.
    Ive seen plenty in Socal but its def no iphone
    I know one guy that freqently works in my office has one...didnt actually see it, but heard the distinct PRE sounds. I remember seeing a guy at a local bar had one too, he even was using the onscreen keyboard at the time....so he must look around this forum.

A friend of mine has one now, after he "testdrove" mine for awhile. They are out there, I see them....kinda funny when you get that nod from the other person..."You got a PRE too?? Cool".
    I've never seen one but mine here in montreal quebec
    My boss and I are the only two I know personally with them. It's kind of like owning a Maverick... you never see another one, but when you do, it's like you just saw [insert your favorite celebrity name].
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    North East of Cleveland Ohio and I have yet to see anybody else with a PRE. I know a couple tech savvy guys that were impressed with mine when I showed them, one has an iphone and the other has some Windows Mobile phone.

can't wait to see others though... seems kinda like a Jeep thing (we all wave to each other) MAYBE us PRE owners should have something like that
    I am in Greensboro, NC, and I have not seen any in the wild until the other day I noticed my neighbor carrying one. We started talking, and I showed him all the *tweaks* I had added. Needless to say he showed up that night at my doorstep with a 12 pack and a request to get his Pre patched. That said, I work in IT, and there is probably 15 iPhones within a 25 foot radius from my office door. I have been playing the part of the evangelist, but have yet to convert anyone yet...despite the fact that I am the only one who gets a decent signal in our data center (which is built like a bomb shelter...). Go figure...
    i havent seen any where i live either, smaller town though. Although im used tho that as the car i drive is a pretty rare vehicle only seen 3 in person in the four years of owning it. Thunderbird SC (supercharged) V6 for those of you that dont know. i have a 94 (auto unfortunetly) and there were only 1,925 made for u.s. and canada production
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    I would like to see them around more, only because the bigger the user base, the more incentive for developers to create apps for them. I think I've only see two or three others.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Haven't seen any others here in Kitchener though LinkedIn told me about an old high school friend who'd installed the LinkedIn app on his. I 'pinged' him back by installing it on mine (deleted it the next day, kinda pointless for the amount I used the service), then had many co-workers come by to check my Pre out once LinkedIn snitched on me...
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
    I'm in Tucson, AZ and I occasionally see one outside of work. At work, a company of about 200 employees, I wasn't even the only one to get one on launch day. And now there are 5 of us!
    Long Live Palm
    Haven't see or heard one but expect to
    Lov the Pre
    Have seen nothing but apple loyal hipster actor wannabe's with iphones in LA. 2 years ago On the Enterprise Rental car shuttle from LAX (about 12 passengers). I saw 6 people with their iphones out. Needless to say its only gotten worse. Im happily rocking out with my Pre out.
    I've seen a few around the Pacific Northwest at soccer games and Costco. The other Pre users that I talked to had "vanilla" phones until I showed them PreCentral homebrews and themes.

Will be adding a Pixi or another Pre this weekend, depending on how "she" likes the Pixi. Haven't touched a Pixi yet, but I am thinking she will go Pre after waiting a month or so since her contract was up to get a hands on with the Pixi.
    In a world where everyone has an iPhone, having a Pre does make you stand out from the pack. It feels good to have something that is unique without having to give up any convenience.
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Funny, I run service calls in the SF area and still haven't seen anyone with a Pre. Mostly iPhones and Blackberries.
    I rarely saw Treos over several years of use. then the Centro came out and they are everywhere. I do think the pixi with be like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    I have one, as does my friend. That's two more for Steeler Nation!
    Pittsburgh Represent!!!!
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I have only seen two other Pres in Connecticut, but they are the ones I recommended for my friends. I was in Daytona last week and didn't spot any of them.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast