Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    In a sea of iphones and blackberry's and an occasional Android, I've never seen one Pre. Never ever in my commute to NYC everyday. And, no, I don't live under a rock.
    I guess you dont see me around . I see a bunch when I commute.
    And?
    Dang. Now I have to sell minie...
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    i only seen 2 pre's in orlando , FL
    I've only seen one here in ATL.
    Math is complicated.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Guess you didnt see me about three weeks ago, when I was there workig for a whole week. I was walking around Water STreet, Pearl Street, then up to mid town, 57th and 6th, then down in Chinatown, Mott and Pell streets for a bit... Sorry I missed you.

Then I guess you dont see me all over Orando, all the time either..

Quote Originally Posted by deihmos View Post
    I have seen many.
    Where, at the sprint service desk?
    Maybe New York Pre owners are smart enough to watch where they are walking instead of stumbling into traffic as they stare at their current game of PreCell.
    Quote Originally Posted by deihmos View Post
    I saw like 3 people in the elevator with one just yesterday and I live and work in NYC. On several occasions I have seen someone with one.
    ok ok. I lived in BK and Queens.
    Seriously? That's the judge of a good phone? Whether you've seen one on the streets? You didn't think this one out very well did you?
    I haven't seen one either in the SF bay area, except in developer meetups. But it also took a while to see other G1's after it came out.

I did see iPhones immediately after launch though, and have known a few that stood in lines.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Are you kidding? One the elite few qualify for a Pre, I'm guessing you don't drive a black car.
    Quote Originally Posted by MazdaManiac View Post
    Maybe New York Pre owners are smart enough to watch where they are walking instead of stumbling into traffic as they stare at their current game of PreCell.
    See my post above. ^
    I grew up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Guess you didnt see me about three weeks ago, when I was there workig for a whole week. I was walking around Water STreet, Pearl Street, then up to mid town, 57th and 6th, then down in Chinatown, Mott and Pell streets for a bit... Sorry I missed you.

Whew.... Now I don't have to sell minie after all...
    Quote Originally Posted by d0nc0l0 View Post
    i only seen 2 pre's in orlando , FL
    going to be 3 in march, I'm moving there...
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post

oh yeah this saturday going to me around 3rd ave, you'll see another one.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    I've seen a couple in Columbia, SC. It's weird to see students have this phone. I've seen 3 students have it besides me.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    NYC pre owner here!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast