Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    I see them all the time....
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Are you kidding? One the elite few qualify for a Pre, I'm guessing you don't drive a black car.
    Strange... My Honda is black... and I have a Pre... You may be onto something.
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    In the SF Bay Area, they're not quite a common sight, but not rare either.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robbskittles View Post
    going to be 3 in march, I'm moving there...
    is going to be 4th with mines
    Since June 6th, 2009 I have seen ONE other person using a PRE in the Atlanta area. My GF works at the mall and while visiting her I haven't seen one pre user walking the mall yet. It doesn’t mean it's a bad device but it does show me sales aren’t strong among consumers who frequent the mall where you can buy any phone under the sun. I have seen more DROID devices in the last week more than anything.

Off topic, is the vibrate shorter when receiving an email vs. text or am I imagining things? If so, I would like to see someone develop optional intermittent vibrates so you can distinguish who is trying to contact you when on vibrate.
    Quote Originally Posted by ariker01 View Post
    Since June 6th, 2009 I have seen ONE other person using a PRE in the Atlanta area. My GF works at the mall and while visiting her I haven't seen one pre user walking the mall yet. It doesnít mean it's a bad device but it does show me sales arenít strong among consumers who frequent the mall where you can buy any phone under the sun......
    It may have been me (when I went to see ur G/F at the mall).
    JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING
    I couldn't pass that one up.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoBien View Post
    In a sea of iphones and blackberry's and an occasional Android, I've never seen one Pre. Never ever in my commute to NYC everyday. And, no, I don't live under a rock.
    By that logic, a Dodge Neon is better than a Ferrari.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by balderson View Post
    You hit the bull's eye man. It seems to me what is seldom seen these days is logic.
    I must be one of the few and far between that just doesn't care what other people think of my phone. haha

I don't care if people do or don't ask me about my phone when I use it. I don't care if I see other people or celebrities using the same phone. I don't care if my friends express interest in buying my phone or its competition.

All I care is that I have my phone and that it does what I want it to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by balderson View Post
    I remember the days in NYC when EVERYWHERE you walked, shopped or ate, you would hear the Nextel chirp, and it seemed to be impossible to miss. I mean EVERYWHERE. So that Neon/Ferrari logic is off too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcub View Post
    Strange... My Honda is black... and I have a Pre... You may be onto something.
    I dunno, my Bimmer is white... Though the interior is black
    Quote Originally Posted by robbskittles View Post
    going to be 3 in march, I'm moving there...
    Looks like we're on a roll!! 3 down - 22,154,997 more to go.
    If we can make it ... there, we can make it ... anywhere...
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    I've actually seen about 1 a week on the subway since the first time a saw a stranger with one which was probably mid July.
    I live in BK and work in midtown.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I'm the only person I know with one. Which may seem insignificant, but jeez I know, like...11 people.
    Quote Originally Posted by deihmos View Post
    I have seen like 4 people in my life with an Iphone and I live in NYC.
    What are you, a shut in? And where exactly do you live in New York; I know it's not Manhattan, since I can't even count the number of iPhones I see on my commute to the office, in the office, and on my commute home. Anyway, if you're being serious, then try the 2/3 train on a weekday (heck, any train on any day) and you'll see what the power of slick packaging, and even slicker marketing can do.

And for the record, I've never seen a single Pre in Manhattan (I wouldn't know about the boroughs, 'cuz I'm afraid of bridges and tunnels ). What does this mean? It means that Palm had better get off its **** and step up their advertising (i.e. ditch the creepy Borg chick), get on some other carriers (i.e. Verizon), speed up WebOS, and open up the SDK so that developers can access the full power of the device (I'm tired of translators and web apps).

Regards,
    Adam
    Sony: NR70, NX80
    Palm: III, V, Vx, IIIc, m505, LifeDrive, Treo 700p, Palm Pre
    Android: HTC Evo 4G
    I am the only person I know in San Antonio, Texas that has one.....but I do get compliments when people see mine.

One time at a rental car place, the salesman said my Pre was the only Pre he had seen and asked a lot of questions about it as he was interested in getting a Pre.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    I dunno, my Bimmer is white... Though the interior is black
    Hmm... back to square one... Unless... as long as one part of your auto is black? hmmm we may be onto something else here!

BTW, I've seen the Pre in more TV shows than I have the iPhone... okay maybe not... maybe it's close but still.. Pre is in a LOT of shows.
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    its funny cuz the iphone should be banned from NYC

AT&T drops 30% of iPhone calls in New York - IPHONETOUCH.BLORGE

when you buy a Cell PHONE it should at least make calls

reminds me of anchorman "60% of the time, it works every time."
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12