1.    #1  
    I finally upgraded to the gsm palm pre... I'm so excited I wanted to write a post using it lol.
    I can't wait to customise it and unveil all the tricks this phone has.
    I also wanted to say another thank you to everyone behind this website and everyone posting on here...
    Trice
    Congrats and welcome!!
    Sweet! Enjoy...
    Enjoy!
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Have fun!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trice View Post
    I finally upgraded to the gsm palm pre... I'm so excited I wanted to write a post using it lol.
    I can't wait to customise it and unveil all the tricks this phone has.
    I also wanted to say another thank you to everyone behind this website and everyone posting on here...
    Trice
    Congrats!!!

My expansys one is now on the way with DHL. Sure, it's a 'QWERTZ', but it is still a Pre and we are already in love and naming the kids.
    I am having fun too. For a 5 month old device, it rocks!
  8.    #8  
    Thank you all.... I'm loving the phone.... But I'm having problems getting webos quick install to work on my mac running 10.4.11. I downloaded soylatte and according to terminal I am running java 1.6, but wen I try to run webos quick instal it starts but then closes.
    I have tried to look at forums for help but no luck.
    I was wondering if anyone had any ideas?
    Thanks in advanced

Edit: I finally got java 1.6 and webos quick install is up and running but now i keep getting no device found error.... I have restarted both the pre and laptop and also pressed reinstall novacom but no luck
    Any ideas?
    I'm so close lol
    Last edited by Trice; 11/12/2009 at 11:58 AM.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I don't know how the Macs are but on my Win f***in Vista 64-bit it helped to connect it to different USB port.
    @trice

turn on dev mode upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart then make sure its connected to computer in just charge mode
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11.    #11  
    I'm still having no luck so I have decided to leave it for a bit...
    I'm pretty sure its the novacom but I have no idea how to check if its installed on a mac and if not how I would go about installing it manually.
    Thanks for the help though

EDIT: I could not resist having another go... Lol And I'm happy to say... I FINALLY GOT IT WORKING (it was novacom).. ANOTHER YAY!
    I can now enjoy the gift that is homebrew...
    Thanks again
    Last edited by Trice; 11/16/2009 at 05:14 AM.