Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seen this? Not bad for a phone thats only been out for a week...

Motorola DROID accounts for around 25% of all U.S. Android web traffic? Boy Genius Report
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kamakazikev24 View Post
    Seen this? Not bad for a phone thats only been out for a week...

Motorola DROID accounts for around 25% of all U.S. Android web traffic? Boy Genius Report
    Those numbers are misleading.. First of all, the image at the beginning states Android OS has 6.33% US Marketshare... Droid itself has 1.49% US Marketshare... The next part would lead you to believe 25% of Android phones are Droids considering it says "25% of Android traffic is Droid"...

The top of the article totally contradicts the bottom... lame.
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Maybe the problem is a US patent issue between crApple and Motorola? How does Apple patent something that has so much prior art?
    I think the droid is awesome. I also think the pre is awesome. They both appeal to me in different ways
    This signature for rent
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcub View Post
    The european version of the Droid support multitouch... why it's not on the US version is beyond me... I use a Pre anyway so I don't care much..

Source:
    Moto Droid in Europe gets multi-touch | Electronista
    The whole multitouch ordeal stinks of Verizon tinkering with the phone to avoid angering Apple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12