Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by awrnsmn View Post
    Maybe the one I tried had issues.....but as I've said, everyone has their own opinions and needs....and all we are really talking about is a phone.
    Maybe the perceived differences were due to different OS versions too, I dunno, but the Moment I used was very smooth, nearly iPhone 3Gs smooth. I'm sure once they upgrade it from 1.5 it'll be even better.
    I've said it before I'll say it again and again: Build quality sucks on the Palm Pre, sucks big time!
    Ok, I'll repost: Build quality is no good on the Palm Pre...
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    Maybe the perceived differences were due to different OS versions too, I dunno, but the Moment I used was very smooth, nearly iPhone 3Gs smooth. I'm sure once they upgrade it from 1.5 it'll be even better.
    One other thing, do you think samsung will continue to support it with updates, that worried me also. Who knows, maybe i'll go back to the moment.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    That's what I've gotten from Sprint/Palm the last 2 months not including 1 refurb Pre that was taken back the same day I received it. (corner of touchscreen was dead!)

I'm upset with the extremely poor quality of their refurbs. I'm also ****ed at the refurbs Apple gives too... My second iPhone 3G was CRAP. By iPhone 3G #3, I had had enough and switched to Sprint and the Pre. Palm's refurbs may be crap but as you can see, I've had good luck getting brand new units from Sprint... only problem is they're all crap as well... My current (4th) pre is without a doubt the most solid build and there appear to be no issues with anything so I have high hopes.

If something happens to #4, you better believe I'll be back at my local Sprint Store and I'll be walking out of it a few moments later with another brand new one.

That cycle will continue until I get one that's right. :-) Don't give up! Just take it back!! They'll take care of you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12