Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    As of late all of my pictures I take with my Pre have an Orange tint to them. It is quite annoying. Any ideas on why? This happens with the Flash on and off.
    Since you mentioned this, I will add that I looked at the flash LED yesterday--outdoors--and it looked yellow in color. And some of my photos have a yellowish tinge. Is this my imagination? Was the LED always yellow and I just never noticed it?
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I have some pics I took when I first got the Pre and compared them to recent ones and there is definitly a difference. The first ones look normal color wise, while these newer ones have and Yellow/Orange tint to them.
    Kamen,
    Are these pictures orange on the phone itself, or on your computer?

I had an issue with my LCD. (Samsung SyncMaster 226CW) -- that made all photos look
    yellow/orangish...even the border around the photo. I'm not sure if this is your problem, but thought I'd offer my experience.

To fix this you have to uninstall/remove your color profile in your display settings.
    its a probably a combination of low light photos and the white balance. Take a picture of a white background/paper/wall before taking a pic and see if that helps.
    I would say its more than likely the environment your taking the pics in....

<=== is a photographer....
    If my post helped you, Please Thanks Me !
    -sYnOnYx-
    --Pre User--
    It could also be dust on your lens. My pictures start looking grainy if I don't clean it off once in a while.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    on low light photo's i have a blue hue in the middle but all my real picture fine.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    These pics are showing Orange on the phone and when I upload them to my PC or Facebook. Plus I have taken some in low light and normal light areas and they still have an Orange tint. I am starting to think it is the Camera on the phone.
    mine have the same tint to a lot of them. It's like it isn't color balancing properly.
    Picture taken after 1.31

I only get a yellowish tint in poor lighting.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    Picture taken after 1.31

I only get a yellowish tint in poor lighting.
    -1 apple picture
    Outside pictures are not too bad. Inside when I use the flash, not good. Pictures have better color balance when I don't use the flash. But without the flash, they are compromised in other ways.
    i have the same problem. seems since the latest update, ALL my pictures look terrible. Grainy, different tints in them depending on the suroundings. When I first got it took amazing pictures, now I am embaressed to send them out. Is there an adjustment that I am missing, or update?