1.    #1  
    Has anyone here tried the chase mobile browser on their Pre? From my understanding it is suppose to redirect to a version of the site optimized for mobile devices, but I'm just getting the "regular" version of the site.

www.chase.mobi isn't really any better. Plus, I think it's outdated.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    umm well it came up when i had on iphone spoofing patch but umm yea why would you want mobile site when pre is fully capable of handling regular chase banking site... mobile site limits what you can do as to banking features....
  3.    #3  
    Because it's tiny, even when you view horizontal. Most of the time when I'm out and about I only need to see regular functions anyway. I'd like to do it with a quick easy to use easy to read interface. Chase.mobi isn't outdated as I thought, but it doesn't resize to use max screen space either (although I'm sure it would with the iPhone spoof patch).
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    yeah it hasn't worked for me .. i just get the regular site too
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deihmos View Post
    It only works if you install the iphone spoof patch. The mobile site is much better than using the regular site on your phone. Hopefully chase would update the site soon.
    The issue is not with Chase but with the handling of scaling on the Pre browser. If you go to a mobile site that is properly displayed on the Pre, such as Yahoo! Mobile (m.yahoo.com) in the browser and then turn the phone horizonally to get the display to rotate and then back vertical, you can then go to www.chase.mobi and get the mobile site scaled correctly. Sometimes the page is still zoomed out into the top corner, but if you double tap the area where the page is displayed it'll zoom to fit the screen.
    Last edited by rawspot; 11/11/2009 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Updated Yahoo Mobile reference to show hostname and not link.
  6.    #6  
    Wow...that worked great!!! Hmmm...so that means Palm has to do a little work on their end?!?!?
    Time to get VIRAL
    just rego site for me... I don't bother with the site just use their text service. Very handy!
    SCK Manager
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rawspot View Post
    The issue is not with Chase but with the handling of scaling on the Pre browser. If you go to a mobile site that is properly displayed on the Pre, such as Yahoo! Mobile (m.yahoo.com) in the browser and then turn the phone horizonally to get the display to rotate and then back vertical, you can then go to www.chase.mobi and get the mobile site scaled correctly. Sometimes the page is still zoomed out into the top corner, but if you double tap the area where the page is displayed it'll zoom to fit the screen.
    Thank you. I have been trying to get the mobile chase site to display correctly for a while now!