Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Travisj.Harper View Post
    What do you mean by you type that in to your Phone app? type that in like your where u would dial a number to make a call?
    Correct. Dial it into the phone app like you are making a call.
    So i've noticed that whenever my phone is in my parent's house it gets shoddy service because the EVDO can't breach the walls of my house, however the old R channels connect with 5 bars. Since I have wifi in my parent's house anyway and don't even need the EVDO could I use this to stay on the slower bands and therefore keep good service?
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Travisj.Harper View Post
    What do you mean by you type that in to your Phone app? type that in like your where u would dial a number to make a call? or type it into the quick launch?
    This happens to me all the time.. Whenever I go to start streaming a podcast using Dr. Podder, I'll have full bars and EVDO signal, then all of a sudden the minute the Pre starts using data, it'll switch over to 1X. ****es me off.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by runagun View Post
    what helped my issue alot was updating the prl to 60656. Try that if u haven't yet.
    how would i do that? update the prl to 60656.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    It is the pre's fault not sprints.
    Quote Originally Posted by angee23 View Post
    how would i do that? update the prl to 60656.
    Open the Phone app then go t0 Menu - Preferences. Scroll down to the bottom and select "Update PRL"
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    mine updated to 60657...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12