1.    #1  
    How do you empty the TRASH folder?? Or does it ever empty itself (w/ settings to dump at some interval)?? Pls don't say 'one email at a time' (I'm almost up to 1,000)
    Quote Originally Posted by smithhw3 View Post
    How do you empty the TRASH folder?? Or does it ever empty itself (w/ settings to dump at some interval)?? Pls don't say 'one email at a time' (I'm almost up to 1,000)
    One at a time or patch it. The patch works well...
  3.    #3  
    What patch is that?? From Palm??
    In 1.3.1 there is an option to "empty trash". From the trash folder, upper left tap "email", tap "empty trash" on the drop down.
    Quote Originally Posted by McKathryn View Post
    In 1.3.1 there is an option to "empty trash". From the trash folder, upper left tap "email", tap "empty trash" on the drop down.
    that is not working for me. are there any issues here?
    It's only there when you are in the trash folder itself, not the inbox.
    Scroll down till you get to the folders area, you will find a Trash folder for each account you have. Click on the Trash folder, then hit the E-mail in upper left corner, there will be an option for Empty Trash. I just found it and it works. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by gcunningham View Post
    that is not working for me. are there any issues here?
    Clie>Treo 600p> Treo 650p>Treo 755p>Treo 800w>Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by McKathryn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beachboy View Post
    Scroll down till you get to the folders area, you will find a Trash folder for each account you have. Click on the Trash folder, then hit the E-mail in upper left corner, there will be an option for Empty Trash. I just found it and it works. Thanks for the info.
    yes, i have tried that about 10 times, no workie. maybe 8000 emails in the folder is freaking out the delete function, because when i empty it, nothing happens. perhaps we wait for the next update...
    Quote Originally Posted by gcunningham View Post
    yes, i have tried that about 10 times, no workie. maybe 8000 emails in the folder is freaking out the delete function, because when i empty it, nothing happens. perhaps we wait for the next update...
    I made a patch to add "Empty Trash" as a menu option when in the appropriate Trash folder. I have ONLY tested this with 3.0.4 on a Touchpad. It's not in Preware yet but you can get it here.
    Patches from Maverickz:
    Various Virtual KB Patches with WORKING ARROW KEYS - Updated for 3.0.5
    CALENDAR PATCHES - ChooseYourSnooze and SetWeekView8am - Updated for 3.0.5

I also take custom kb layout requests.