Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Totally agree,

Strange things happened to me whenever I held the iPhone or the Hero.

I started swiping !!!!.

Then I realized how great this "swiping " feature is.

Going back and forth on the APPS or the browser is a PITA on iPhone / Hero/ Droid ..... .

Even the tech sites started realizing that after the Droid release.
    Count me in as a "very" satisfied customer since June 5th (got an early invite the night before official release)
  3.    #23  
    @GBP Oh man yes! I still have my old iPhone, which is now a glorified ipod touch that I use from time to time, and every time i'm on it I go to swipe back a page or backwards in a menu and then when it doesn't work I just think to myself "oh yeah, this phone doesn't do that like my new phone does" that and no multitasking makes my old iphone feel well old.

Oh one other thing I love about my palm pre is universal search. All I have to do to do anything on this phone whether it be do a google search, load a web page, find a contact, find an app, is type what I want and the phone gets it for me. I already had always used my iphone whenever I wanted to find something out that I didn't know but with the pre I'm faster. Saves me time and looks really slick doing it too.
    Last edited by dz1262; 11/10/2009 at 04:08 PM. Reason: put the name as GBD instead of GBP, my apologies
    i agree completely +1
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I love my Pre! Best phone I have ever had.
    Palm pre is my favorite phone ever!...I mean I could never lose this thing because Im always thinking about it or using it...
  7. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dz1262 View Post
    I already had always used my iphone whenever I wanted to find something out that I didn't know but with the pre I'm faster. Saves me time and looks really slick doing it too.
    Sure , you end up having "SWIPOMANIA"

Try to explain this to a "typical iPhone user".
    You will more likely get a stare followed by a response "well its not an iPhone".

For all the practical purposes iPhone was the "OVERALL" best phone till 06/06/2009.
    I love my pre too. My first "smart" phone was the Nokia N95 then moved to G1 then HTC touch HD and now the pre. Honeslty the pre is the best phone/handheld computer I've ever had. It exceeded my expectations now impatiently waiting for an update so I can have paid apps. (I'm in the UK so running 1.1.3)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12