Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Do you still have to receive an invite from a Google Voice member for Google Voice or is Google handing them out yet? I signed up on the Google website last week and have not received anything back? If someone has an invite can they share? Thanks
    Someone can share their invite, or you can wait 2 + weeks for your own.

Someone here is bound to have an invite they can share.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    I mainly use my Google number when I list things locally to sell. When I get around to making business cards for myself I'll use that number.
    I have one invite left...what ur email address?
    I'm finally getting around to do some research and build up some interest in GVoice too.

If anyone has an available invite, I'd much appreciate it. If not, no big deal. I requested one a week or so ago and I'm fine waiting if I must.

--Got One -- Thanks Guys
    Last edited by greenawayj; 11/11/2009 at 06:05 PM.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    pingi24u@yahoo dot com Thank you
    Not gonna read through all the posts but it is very easy to:

Separate contacts online with google contacts -> Syncs very well
    Categorize them and send text messages online
    Make multiple cellphones ring at once
    Create seperate voicemails for each personal contacts (parents, girl/boyfriends, kids, boss, etc...)
    See Visual Voicemail!
    See Organizes SMS convos
    and also
    Never Change your number, Ever.

There are many other features but that is just the quick rundown of why it may be usefull.
    Ok...you should have it.
    Global Posts
    415 Global Posts
    I dunno why, but I never got a single notification that anybody responded in this thread. So I came back right now to make sure, and behold: 2 pages of replies.

Thanx, everybody! I kinda get it now... I think I'm mainly only going to be using the voicemail/transcription services - but it definitely helps to know how everybody else here is using it.

...now, if only there were an official app from Google that gave me visual voicemail on my Pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by etnpnys View Post
    ...now, if only there were an official app from Google that gave me visual voicemail on my Pre...
    Why does it have to be an offical app from Google? What's wrong with the HomeBrew apps? They work well.
    Global Posts
    415 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Why does it have to be an offical app from Google? What's wrong with the HomeBrew apps? They work well.
    You're right - I don't care who does it, but somebody needs to gimme visual voicemail.
    Quote Originally Posted by etnpnys View Post
    You're right - I don't care who does it, but somebody needs to gimme visual voicemail.
    It's not Visual Voicemail, but it's the same concept. I see who has left voice mails. I don't have to listen to them sequentially, I just pick the one(s) I want to listen to. But there's an added advantage - I can read them as well (OK, I can read a close approximation of what's on them...).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12