Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Hello people its been a while since I have been here.. Went to BB's and now I am back!

Anyhoot I got my Pre about a month ago so I am not sure if I have the latest updates, can someone tell me how to find out if I have the latest updates?

Also I have a few questions..

1. I read a thread where you can get the blinking LED, well if I do I would suspect that would wear the battery out faster!
    2. How can you preserve the batter to last longer?
    3. I am looking for a calorie/food tracking app, has anyone come across one?
    4. Also I just realized that the camera does not allow you to do close ups.. is there a hack for that?

I think thats all the questions I have for now
    For the latest updates touch "Updates" on the 3rd launcher page.

1. Drain the battery faster?...not really.
    2. Do a search for this in the forums....at least 100 threads about it.
    3. Absolute Fitness...in the App Catalog
    4. Nope

Quote Originally Posted by MsTreoDiva View Post
    Hello people its been a while since I have been here.. Went to BB's and now I am back!

Anyhoot I got my Pre about a month ago so I am not sure if I have the latest updates, can someone tell me how to find out if I have the latest updates?

1. I read a thread where you can get the blinking LED, well if I do I would suspect that would wear the battery out faster!
    4. Also I just realized that the camera does not allow you to do close ups.. is there a hack for that?

Quote Originally Posted by MsTreoDiva View Post

To elaborate slightly more on 1 and 2.

1) The LED uses such little power (all LEDs do this not just the Pre's) that you shouldn't notice an affect in battery life.
    2) Here is a thread that shows some common practices to conserve battery life. http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...life-tips.html
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    For the latest updates touch "Updates" on the 3rd launcher page.

1. Drain the battery faster?...not really.
    2. Do a search for this in the forums....at least 100 threads about it.
    3. Absolute Fitness...in the App Catalog
    4. Nope
    4. http://www.precentral.net/fashion-di...old-dvd-player
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Thanks this is great! I lost my charger lol so I will get to these shortly...