Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I installed the Orangish theme a week ago and cannot get rid of it now. When I go to Preware and try to uninstall, there is no uninstall button for this. When i tried to remove through QI, it said that the theme was removed ,but then when i disconnect, it was still there. I also tried the Repair Utility and it scanned my phone,but found no missing or corrupt files. I am trying to avoid doing the web Doctor thing only as a last resort.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by louie2701 View Post
    I installed the Orangish theme a week ago and cannot get rid of it now. When I go to Preware and try to uninstall, there is no uninstall button for this. When i tried to remove through QI, it said that the theme was removed ,but then when i disconnect, it was still there. I also tried the Repair Utility and it scanned my phone,but found no missing or corrupt files. I am trying to avoid doing the web Doctor thing only as a last resort.
    I had the same problem. The easiest way to fix it is to use QI to reinstall the theme that is giving you trouble, then revert to the default theme. that should put the default pre theme back on there. It worked for me.
  3. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    I've never used the Repair Utility, but my understanding is that it ignores theme stuff uless you take it out of "compatibility mode" or something like that. Then it will find everything.