Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by enormous View Post
    I just got my first Pre replaced (power button was broken) with a refurbished one, and so far I am very pleased. The slider is very nice, no "oreo", keyboard feels great, no screen issues. Overall I'm very satisfied.

What does "oreo" mean?
    Contact Customer Retention, they have always taken very good care of me. I don't deal with people who have no power!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jvilla784 View Post
    What does "oreo" mean?
    It is the term coined for when the screen of the pre wobbles a bit from the base when you twist it. Think of an oreo cookie when you twist it
    you all are hard on your phones... Checking for oreo usually causes the oreo, just a heads up.. Still on my first pre and not a problem one...
    I requested my 2nd replacement right after I read this post and finally received it today. I can attest that this is as perfect as it can get. Palm/Sprint really aced it this time. At least for me... I can tell this is a new built from the battery removal directions in the back too. Keyboard and slider and phone feels solid. No dead pixels either. There is an even tinier light leak than any Pre I had before when looked reaaaally closely from different angles in the dark, but I don't even feel that's worthy of a mention.

This marks my 5th phone (2 on Verizon, 3 on Sprint) and Palm finally seems to have it right! Thank you Palm!
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    you all are hard on your phones... Checking for oreo usually causes the oreo, just a heads up.. Still on my first pre and not a problem one...
    Still on my 1st Pre. So far no mechanical issues, just crappy apps and a worthless calendar.
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    LOL!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12