Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ....and I know for one that it has text forwarding
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Proof?
  3.    #3  
    There was jsut a vid posted on youtube and they just took it down because it showed thier name and cell phone number.
    I hate to be the devil's advocate but they already took it down so therefore you have no proof? Granted if what you're saying is true then awesome! Hopefully a full .1 number upgrade will bring some sweet enhancements.
    Quote Originally Posted by dz1262 View Post
    I hate to be the devil's advocate but they already took it down so therefore you have no proof? Granted if what you're saying is true then awesome! Hopefully a full .1 number upgrade will bring some sweet enhancements.
    I will back him up, i saw the video, and it had 1.3.1

it was taken down.

I didn't watch with sound (in a study area) but did not see the message forwarding take place. I also did not watch the entire video, so I cant say either way on that.
    There are four lights.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    ....and I know for one that it has text forwarding

Text forwarding... some one here already resolved that TOUGH issue for Palm.
  7.    #7  
    I swear it is 1.3.1...the vid was taken down...it shoudl be back soon, go to the Pixi forum.
    If this is accurate, then wicked cool!
    video recording is what I'm most interested in... but any improvement is always good stuff
    Just curious, but was anyone that watched this vid able to gage the speed of the UI? I recall hearing that the Pixi was a bit slow. If the 1.3.1 update resolved this then it could be a good indicator of some speed improvements for the Pre as well.
    I'm pretty sure I remember a lot of patches on Preware are 1.3.1 ready because of the early release to developers so how do you know it wasn't a Preware patch? Did it behave differently than the patch in Preware?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    Hello, look at his screen name! We don't need proof.
    lol
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Anything else? Did you see the whole video?
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    seems pretty snappy although that could be the new phone placibo effect. Started slowing and hanging in the end although I blame that on th 1x connection. No dedicated Facebook thouugh. If its coming this update they have their lips sealed tight
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    [url= - quick vid[/url]
    that looks a lot slower. . . ., yikes
    I hate to sound ********. But, why are we going straight to 1.3.1 and not 1.3?
    Quote Originally Posted by special_k View Post
    I hate to sound ********. But, why are we going straight to 1.3.1 and not 1.3?
    because internal testing found some tweaking was needed to 1.3, and possibly some slight additional functionality was ready, therefore they skipped 1.3 and went right to 1.3.1. perhaps saving some users from having core functions unavailable, like happened with 1.2, and then updating in less than a week to 1.2.1

all speculation on my part of course.
    I didn't see a Facebook app.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast