1.    #1  
    Keep your eyes peeled during MNF tonight for the ESPN advertisment promoting their new "ScoreCentral" application. They're demonstrating it on a Palm Pre.

In the upper left hand corner of the Pre's screen, where the carrier name is displayed, you'll see AT&T!

I've since checked the Pre's App Catalog and found nothing called "ESPN ScoreCentral", however after hunting around inside the "ESPN Zoom" app, and the ESPN mobile web page, I did stumble upon "ScoreCentral"

Is Palm teasing us again?
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Keep your eyes peeled during MNF tonight for the ESPN advertisment promoting their new "ScoreCentral" application. They're demonstrating it on a Palm Pre.

In the upper left hand corner of the Pre's screen, where the carrier name is displayed, you'll see AT&T!

I've since checked the Pre's App Catalog and found nothing called "ESPN ScoreCentral", however after hunting around inside the "ESPN Zoom" app, and the ESPN mobile web page, I did stumble upon "ScoreCentral"

Is Palm teasing us again?
    Wow, if AT&T's network treats the Pre they way they do their iPhone (worst network with the most dropped calls on the iPhone), no thanks. On the flip side, if true, good to see Palm expanding.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Given how slow SC was on the IPhone, no thanks on the Pre version. I want a Pre version of SportsTap - not the web app available on the browser but a real one.