1.    #1  
    Ok so here is the problem, the voicmail counter shows a voicmail but there is no voicemail.

This started sometime last week, the voicemail count showed 1 voicmail, so I check and nothing was there. So I look all over the phone and I happen to come around the "voicemail count reset button" and press it and its gone, great so I think.....

About 4pm it shows up again, I check voicemail, no voicemail, so I reset the count.

About 9pm shows up again, check voicemail, no voicemail, So I reset the count.

About 11pm shows up agian, check voicemail, no voicemail, So I reset the count.

Wake up the next morning everything looks good so I go about my day, then about 10am, lo and behold, it came back! I checked the voicemail once again no voicemail, so I reset the count.

Now for the past couple of days this has been happening at least once a day, and today it happend 6 times!! I'm Like ***, No voicmails! and resetting the counter makes it disappear, but it comes back.

Ok guys and gals, any Idea what the heck is going on here? Any way a theme or patch can be doing this, I'v got a few patches, and a theme. This is voicmail counter is anoying, thanks.
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    a theme def wont affect the count, a patch might not to sure. Try updating the Network settings in the phone app, or reprogramming the device with your PTN and MSID
    Quote Originally Posted by cuandoyodije View Post
    Ok so here is the problem, the voicmail counter shows a voicmail but there is no voicemail.

This started sometime last week, the voicemail count showed 1 voicmail, so I check and nothing was there. So I look all over the phone and I happen to come around the "voicemail count reset button" and press it and its gone, great so I think.....

About 4pm it shows up again, I check voicemail, no voicemail, so I reset the count.

About 9pm shows up again, check voicemail, no voicemail, So I reset the count.

About 11pm shows up agian, check voicemail, no voicemail, So I reset the count.

Wake up the next morning everything looks good so I go about my day, then about 10am, lo and behold, it came back! I checked the voicemail once again no voicemail, so I reset the count.

Now for the past couple of days this has been happening at least once a day, and today it happend 6 times!! I'm Like ***, No voicmails! and resetting the counter makes it disappear, but it comes back.

Ok guys and gals, any Idea what the heck is going on here? Any way a theme or patch can be doing this, I'v got a few patches, and a theme. This is voicmail counter is anoying, thanks.
    Nope, have not seen this type of behavior from patches (not sure about themes since I don't use them).

Uninstall patches (one a day) to see which one could be causing it.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  4.    #4  
    Im trying to remember what was the last patch that I installed, I know the last theme I had installed was the ODST theme. But I uninstalled it and the Voice count still kept comeing back damn.

Cant belive no one else is experiencing this, I mean others had the same issue but when they reset the counter it fixed it, my keeps coming back
    I had similar behavior on my Sprint phone many years ago (at that time, there was no "reset count" option). I called Sprint. They would reset it for me. Then the next day it would happen again. After 4 days of not being able to reliably check for voice messages by looking at the phone (and one important late call back), I called Sprint and insisted they get it fixed. It went away that day.

Can't say what they did, but it was on their end. I suggest you call Sprint.
    I have had this happen sporadically on my Pre. Hasn't happened now in about 6 weeks, but was happening on a regular basis.
  7.    #7  
    Hmmm.... did you do anything to make it go away? Get rid of patches, or it just stopped by itself?

Any tech guys know why this would occur?
    I have the same voicemail message issue and it happened immediately after recently upgrading the OS. This has got to be a OS or Sprint bug. Anybody find a fix. I'm learning to ignore the voicemail indicator because it is ALWAYS wrong!