1.    #1  
    I have many feeds, but not many of them have the FULL articles in the google reader.

The following Feeds have full articles in readers and are a blast to use on the Pre with either Scoop or Feeds readers.

Deadspin.com
    Engagdet.com
    joystiq.com (video game news, great blog)
    Techcrunch.com

The Superficial.com (celeb pics)
    Gizmodo.com
    Gawker.com

What else is there?
  2.    #2  
    no one?
  3.    #4  
    all these sites are perfect for scoop app and I wanted to see which other feeds were full articles on the Reader
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    all these sites are perfect for scoop app and I wanted to see which other feeds were full articles on the Reader

sounds cool how that work ?
  5.    #6  
    you gotta get yourself a gmail account if you don't have one. Then go to google reader and add subsriptions of blogs. Google reader collects all the sites you put it and its easier to read from there and without ads.

there are a few players that allow you do read ur feeds on the pre and its awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    you gotta get yourself a gmail account if you don't have one. Then go to google reader and add subsriptions of blogs. Google reader collects all the sites you put it and its easier to read from there and without ads.

there are a few players that allow you do read ur feeds on the pre and its awesome
    nice im going to try it !