Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    First Let me say thank you to Jason for creating this program. It has made personalizing my so much easier, especially since I am not so computer literate.

The issue I am having is my forced me to do the webos 1.2.1 update before i could turn off all the tweaks i already done with the new WOSQI. Now when I go to install the tweaks the box is still checked on even though the tweak is on my phone. And when I go to reinstall the tweak i get an error message.

" ERROR: An error occured while attempting to run /tmp/ipkgScript.sh

patching file usr/lib/luna/system/applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs
    ERROR: Patch already installed?
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.add-delete-pages-in-the-launcher from root . . .
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.add-delete-pages-in-the-launcher.prerm) "

However i tried a tweak that i didnt have before the update an it worked no problem. So can someone please help i am thinking bout using WebOSDoc but i said it will take me back to WebOS 1.03. I am not sure what to do but i would like to get this fixed so i can go back to having fun customizing my pre.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Run the http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ml#post1913582 with compatibility override enabled. You will have to reinstall any patches and themes.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    thank you i am going to give a try now.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    running repair utility now its taken 1 hour so far and i keep getting

"ERROR 3 Connection refused: connect"

&

"ERROR 5 Connection refused: connect"

Is this normal?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Just an update for anyone wondering, I got my phone working again. I ended up having to use Webdoc on my phone. Not as painful of a process as I thought it would be, I just backed up my pics n I had all the files saved from downloading my apps. Long story short, used webdoc n I would say within an hour I had my phone working with everything back on it. So either way Jason's prgrams ended up helping. Once again thank you!!