1.    #1  
    Got free navigation? Show it off. New DROID ads show off Android, will make a man out of you

Got an awesome browser? Show it off.

Ok..the last one is pretty dumb though..lol Try to imagine the Pixi in that one. Need a rock crushed? Get a Pixi. Need a hole punched through a steel wall? The Pixi Does
    It's still an ugly ***** phone but I agree that Palm's marketing scheme is terrible. Not sure who was in charge of marketing for Palm but they fail.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    All the commercials that show the palm pre suck.....I like the droid commercials but no the phones lol.....these commercials should of been for palm
    Hey cardfan, here's where you post this:

http://forums.precentral.net/other-handhelds/
    HTC actually has a good campaign going on right now. I think that as WebOS devolps, and more handsets are released with the OS, the advertising will pick up steam.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    Hey cardfan, here's where you post this:

http://forums.precentral.net/other-handhelds/
    The topic is how palm should advertise. Has nothing to do with another handheld. I don't even mention it.

You see, i used that link as an example. The screen of the phone is front and center in the first two. Despite the geeky robot stuff, that part is crucial.

All Palm had to do was do similar. Whether they use robots or pixi dust or flying fairies...the main point is the phone's screen is the star.

Smart showing the browser since that is the most desired feature. Free navigation is a no brainer as well (which the Pre has). Palm has shown nothing but quick meaniless flashes of the screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksand007 View Post
    HTC actually has a good campaign going on right now. I think that as WebOS devolps, and more handsets are released with the OS, the advertising will pick up steam.
    You mean those terrible myTouch commercials with Whoopie Goldberg?